You can use Gmail account.
Please follow the below steps to set it up in your XGen SEO campaign.
1. Create your Gmail account manually
2. Setup your XGenSEO campaign, on the “Email and Site Profile Settings”, click on “Auto Generate” button. This will make sure that when creating the accounts for the Social Media sites, the account name is still available.
3. Change the “email address” to your gmail address.
4. Select “Use your Business/POP3 email”
5. Make sure to finish the “Configure Email Account”.
Please make sure you have enabled the POP3 for Gmail. Please refer to http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13273 for further details.
Please visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13287 for Gmail’s POP3 Server settings.
Make sure to download and run the CCleaner to assure optimum account creation and submission. It is available on http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.